Hermetically-sealed, vacuum packed welding electrodes for cost savings on storage and handling.
The prevention of hydrogen induced cracking in thick structural steels or porosity in stainless or nickel-base weld metal, by controlling the moisture re-absorption in the coating of low hydrogen electrodes, can be very costly. In demanding applications, such as offshore fabrication, the cost of climate controlled storage and handling and the associated administrations are often calculated to exceed the cost of the consumables itself. With ESAB 7018-1 Prime VacPac vacuum packaging, these costs are completely avoided.
- True 100% hermetically-sealed package
- No re-baking, no holding ovens, no quivers
- Safe welding after opening
- Cost savings through simplified storage and handling
- Reduced risk of hydrogen cracking or porosity
- Easier for welders to carry
- Shift-based pack sizes available
FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
Ready to learn how ESAB 7018-1 Prime VacPac electrodes can increase your productivity and lower costs? Register for your free, no obligation consultation below and an ESAB Representative will be in contact with you.