Model 802 Data Acquisition Sys Digital
The M802 Data Acquisition System allows the operator and supervisor exceptional control, weld video and weld data recording over pipe welding systems. The M802-DAS is designed to interface with the M415 Power Supply directly, or with optional interface box if connected to a system being controlled by the M227 Power Supply.
The M802-DAS provides a mobile platform to allow the customer the ability to view the leading and trailing camera views from the two outboard color screens, while observing data form the weld, or switching over into the remote weld control mode and controlling the weld process during the actual weld, with the ability to override the weld from this platform.
The M802-DAS is available in two configurations. One is the standard portable package. The other is our column and boon version, which can come with an optional lift arm to allow the M802 to be positioned as desired next to the weld head and the part.
- Heavy-duty Plastic enclosure with front and rear covers with handles to allow it to be located as needed.
- Triple Screen, fold-out display. Can be stored when moving, and opened for 3 large screen display of the weld
- Outside screens are for viewing, typically the leading and trailing edge of the weld. The center screen is a touch screen, for allowing the operator to navigate the weld data screen, or take control of the weld remotely
- Keyboard with Mouse pad to help date entry and system control
- Ability to view data and playback captured video, the time being time-stamped so you view the weld and the associated data
- Ability to export both the weld date and the video for external review
- Add additional hard drives to expand on-board weld data and video storage
- Power Generation
- Ship and Offshore Yards
Interested in this product? Contact us.
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
2800 Airport Road
Denton, TX 76207
Customer Care: 1-800-426-1888
801 Wilson Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331
420 National Business Parkway
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701