Helmets and Head Protection
SENTINEL A50 Welding Helmet
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
View SENTINEL video
- Revolutionary shell design - high impact resistance nylon.
- Halo™ headgear - ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 3.93 x 2.36 in. (100 x 60 mm) viewing area. 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF.
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button.
- Hard hat adapter option available for use with ESAB hard hat (excluding Canada).
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- PAW - Plasma Arc Welding
Download the fact sheet for more information
Part Numbers and Accessories
*For use with Concept Hard Hat. For details on assembly please see separate user guide. Hard Hat Adapter replaces Headgear 0700000809 for the SENTINEL A50 with Hard Hat combination.