The Cutmaster 82 weighs in at a mere 43 lbs (19.5 kg) while still offering superior cutting power. Don’t let the size of this unit fool you, it’s more than capable of cutting 3/4" (20 mm) with a maximum capability of 1 1/2" (40 mm). This unit, like all other TRUE™ Cutmasters, is equipped with the 1Torch®.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
|Model||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-1130's||Torch/Lead for 1-1131's|
|Dimensions||610 mm (24 in.) x 305 mm (12 in.) x 381 mm (15 in.)||6.1 m (20 ft) x null x null||15.2 m (50 ft) x null x null|
|Angle of Degree||75 degrees||75 degrees|
|Cuts Manual||20 - 40 mm (3/4 - 1 1/2 in.)|
|Pierces||15 mm (5/8 in.)|
|Weight||19.5 kg (43 lb)|
72 A @ 230 V
39 A @ 460 V
39 A @ 600 V
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||48 bar (70 psi)|
|Gas Flow||190 l/min (402 cfh)|