Plasma Cutting - Handheld
The Cutmaster 52 is the most powerful 1/2" (12 mm) machine on the market today. This unit cuts through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1 1/8" (30 mm) thick. The Cutmaster 52 combines power with the well known performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch®.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
|Cuts Manual||1/2 - 1 1/8 in. (12 - 30 mm)|
|Pierces||1/2 in. (12 mm)|
|Model||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-5130's||Torch/Lead for 1-5131's|
|Angle of Degree||75 °||75 °|
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Weight||19.5 kg (43 lb)|