The Cutmaster 102 weighs in at 62 lbs and provides 100 amps of cutting power. This unit’s light weight compact design combined with multiple voltage selection makes it the most portable and powerful cutting machine available. This unit combined with the 1Torch® has a maximum cut capacity of 1 3/4" (45 mm). More cut capacity than any other system in its class!
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability.
|Model||Torch/Lead for 1-1331's||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-1330's|
|Height||381 mm (15 in.)|
|Length||15.2 m (50 ft)||762 mm (30 in.)||6.1 m (20 ft)|
|Width||305 mm (12 in.)|
|Angle of Degree||75 degrees||75 degrees|
|Cuts Manual||25 - 45 mm (1 - 1 3/4 in.)|
|Pierces||20 mm (3/4 in.)|
|Weight||28.1 kg (62 lb)|
45 A @ 460 V
45 A @ 600 V
95 A @ 230 V
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||4.8 bar (70 psi)|
|Gas Flow||212 l/min (450 cfh)|