- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoodys torch grade spray powders are specifically designed for enhanced wetting characteristics in hand-held torch applications. These hardfacing powers cover a broad range of wear resistance needs.
- A nickel-base alloy with outstanding resistance to abrasion, corrosion and high heat: impact resistance is good.
- Low coefficient of friction, Used for pump components, shaft sleeves, thrust collars, guides, bushings.
- Finish by grinding.
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|6.0 %||0.5 %||BAL %||11.0 %||3.5 %|