- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 60 is a nickel based semi-automatic wire that flows easily onto base metals and yields smooth deposits. Deposits maintain a high level of hardness up to 1200°F and resist galling, pitting, and corrosion in addition to abrasion. It can be deposited on low and medium carbon steels, stainless steels, and cast irons. Certification to AWS specification - A5.21 ERCNiCr-C
- Tubular nickel-based hardfacing wire.
- Flows easily onto base metals and yields smooth deposits.
- Deposits maintain a high level of hardness up to 1200°F.
- Resists galling, pitting, corrosion, and abrasion.
- Can be deposited on low and medium carbon steels, stainless steels, and cast irons.
Typical Tensile Properties
|75% Ar - 25% CO2|
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|0.3 %||3.3 %||0.8 %||4.5 %||BAL %||15.5 %||4.0 %|
|Classifications:||AWS A5.21; ERCNiCr-C|