- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody Railend 932
Stoody Railend 932 is a solid cored electrode deigned specifically for repair of carbon steel railroad track components. It has excellent tensile strength to maintain the desired rail dimensions.
- Railend 932 has fine weldability and a good bead contour.
- It has a low hydrogen type of coating and is formulated for welding onto high carbon steel rails and frogs.
- It is not intended for use on manganese steel.
Typical Tensile Properties
|Hardness (HRC)||Tensile Strength|
|36-38 HRC||150 ksi|
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|3.0 %||0.1 %||3.0 %||BAL %|