- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody Nicromang deposit is an austenitic manganese steel with excellent impact strength. It has a high deposition rate and work hardens under impact.
- Deposits can be flame cut.
- It is designed for build up and joining of manganese steels and is not recommended for buildup of carbon steels.
- There is no limit to deposit thickness.
- When welding, the interpass temperature should not exceed 500F.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|0.5 %||14.0 %||1.0 %||4.0 %||BAL %|