- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody CTS, because of its high manganese content, produces deposits which offer impact resistance as well as good abrasion resistance.
- Deposits are not machinable or forgeable and should be limited to 2 layers.
- CTS is a tubular electrode containing granular alloying elements and has a dipped graphitic coating.
- It can be applied to carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels and can be used in hot wear applications up to 900F.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|6.0 %||4.0 %||28.0 %||BAL %|