- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody C is a nickel based electrode that has excellent resistance to high heat and corrosion accompanied by abrasion / impact. Stoody Alloy C retains hardness up to 1200° F (649° C) and has low frictional properties. Deposits are dense and smooth.
- Resistant to high heat and corrosion accompanied by abrasion and/or impact.
- Retains hardness up to 1200°F and has low frictional properties.
- Deposits are dense and smooth.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|21.0 %||0.1 %||BAL %||15.0 %||6.0 %|