- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
BTS is a bare tubular rod for oxy-acetylene applications. It is ideal for severe metal-to-earth abrasion and it is particularly suited where thin deposits are required.
- Deposits exhibit a low friction coefficient mirror finish under earth abrasion.
- It can be applied to carbon, and low alloy steels.
- Deposits are not machinable or forgeable and can be used in hot wear applications up to 900F (480C).
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|6.0 %||3.0 %||30.0 %||BAL %|