- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Primary applications for Stoody 35 involve severe abrasion with moderate to heavy impact. It is normally used for earth-to-metal wear or wear due to abrasion of other particulate material. Stoody 35 is a solid core electrode with a heavy extruded coating that contains the alloying elements. It can be applied out of position.
- Deposits are uniform with excellent bead appearance and slag removal.
- Stoody® 35 bonds readily to carbon, low alloy, and manganese steel.
- >It develops surface checks and is not machinable or forgeable.
- Compressive strength is very high.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|1.0 %||3.5 %||34.0 %||BAL %|