- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 31 is the most general purpose hardfacing electrode in Stoodys product line. It offers an excellent balance of abrasion resistance and impact strength, making it very versatile.
- Stoody® 31 is a tubular electrode with an extruded coating.
- Deposits have a low coefficient of friction and provide good resistance to corrosion and heat.
- The deposits are not machinable or forgeable.
- Weldability is excellent with slag coverage that is virtually self-removing.
- Stoody® 31 can be applied to carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|4.0 %||3.0 %||27.0 %||BAL %|