- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 2110 is a solid core electrode designed for build-up of austenitic manganese parts subject to high impact loading. It is a modified high chromium - high manganese steel that combines toughness and wear resistance.
- There is no limitation on deposit thickness.
- Stoody 2110 is not recommended for cast iron.
- It can be used on carbon steel or manganese steel base metal.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|17.0 %||0.5 %||13.0 %||BAL %|