- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Filler Metals
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- Steel Industry Products
- PPE & Accessories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Equipment & Accessories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 19 is a solid core hardfacing electrode with easy slag removal. It has a moderate alloy content, providing a balanced performance on abrasion resistance and impact. It has an extruded coating containing the alloying elements.
- Deposits are not machinable or forgeable.
- Stoody® 19 bonds well with carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels.
- Deposits are slightly magnetic on carbon and low alloy steels, but not on manganese steels, and will develop cross checks.
Typical Tensile Properties
Typical Weld Metal Analysis %
|2.5 %||2.5 %||21.0 %||BAL %|