The WeldScanner Validator can validate all brands of welding equipment in accordance with the European Standard EN 50504 -Validation of Arc Welding Equipment. It also offers the same full level of functionality as the WeldScanner.
The device ensures precise measurement for welding voltage, welding current, wire feed speed and the gas flow rate. There are also two additional free measuring channels which can be used for measuring travel speed.
The WeldScanner Validator is delivered as a calibrated system and should be calibrated on an annual basis, e.g. in our laboratory, to ensure compliance with the standards also providing traceability to national standards.
- Touch screen or keyboard operated
- HF proof, can safely test TIG equipment
- Used for welding process variables such as current, voltage, gas flow rate, wire feed speed, etc.
- Measuring reports for validation available as pdf
- Memory of customer and installed base information
- Easy to operate and simple to connect
- Available for arc welding up to 1000A DC / 750A AC and up to 3000A DC / 1500A AC
- Correct measurement of all types of square wave arcs
- Can work with all load resistors, but has been pre-programmed with settings for RC500 and Checkmaster
- Validation for all types and brands of arc welding equipment
- Automatic creation of Validation certificates
- Complies with EN 50504 –Validation of Arc Welding Equipment
- Capable of measuring all welding arc types, True RMS measuring and Rectified Average Mean Value for square waves
- High Frequency proof
- Measuring all values, amperage, voltage, wire feed speed, travel speed
- Measuring on Standard Grade and Precision Grade
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
Download the fact sheet for more information
Part Numbers and Accessories
SAW - WeldScanner-S3 Base Device, USB mouse/keyboard, Process Sensor P 1500-S3 SAW, Wire sensor DV 25UP-S3, Connection cables Sensors, WeldValidator transport case, PC software for data export and evaluation
FULL - WeldScanner-S3 Base Device, USB mouse/keyboard, Process Sensor P 1000-S3, Process Sensor P 1500-S3 SAW, Wire sensor DV 25 M-S3, Wire sensor DV 25UP-S3, Connection cables Sensors, Plug adapter for welding voltage, WeldValidator transport case, PC software for data export and evaluation
BASIC - WeldScanner-S3 Base Device; USB mouse/keyboard, Process Sensor P 1000-S3 GMAW/GTAW/SMAW, Wire sensor DV 25 M-S3, Connection cables Sensors, Plug adapter for welding voltage, WeldValidator transport case, PC software for data export and evaluation