Renegade ES 300i
A small but stout 33-pound (15 kg) unit, Renegade™ ES 300i is a groundbreaking combination of PORTABILITY and POWER. It has the highest power to weight ratio in its class designed to virtually go anywhere on the job site. Renegade ES 300i handles single- and three-phase power from 208V to 460V automatically, and puts out 5 to 300 Amps. The Renegade ES 300i package includes power supply, 10 ft. (3 m) input cable, shoulder strap and 2 male 50m OKC connectors.
Multiple Operator System Racks are available for this product upon request.
- Highest power to weight ratio in its class weighing in at 33 lbs. (15 kg) and producing 300 A at 40% duty cycle. Combined with its rugged case, Renegade is ideal for the most extreme environments in the industry.
- Small, lightweight system can virtually go anywhere on the jobsite. Its three handle design makes it easy for transportation and maneuvering through manholes and other hard to reach areas.
- Excellent performance on 6010 (cellulosic) electrodes and additional functionally to tailor Arc Force for a softer or crisper arc. With an excellent TIG operational range from 5 to 300 A, you’ll have the confidence to tackle a broad range of material thicknesses.
- Intuitive interface – the machine’s digital readout display, along with large buttons with excellent feedback and controls, make it easy to set parameters and read them from a distance.
- Cable management – an integrated latch system helps control cables so they can be secured to the machine, making it easy to pack up and go.
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Pipe Construction
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Heavy Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Steel Erectors
|Max Output (A)||300 A|
|Energy Save Mode||91 W|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.96|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||89 %||85 %|
|Open Circuit Voltage||48 V||32 V|
|Current Range(A)||5-300 A|