Arcair Professional K-5 is part of the manual gouging torch & cable assemblies offered by the industry leader in the air carbon-arc products. It's a straight handle manual gouging torch design that is used in heavy-duty metal removal applications due to it's carbon electrode capacity.
- IMPROVED TORCH AIR FLOW - More efficient use of air supply. Improved metal removal.
- FOUR HOLE HEAD ASSEMBLY - Optimizes air flow to the arc. Efficiently cleans slag from groove edge.
- AIR ASSIST POSITIVE AIR SHUT-OFF - Minimizes air supply unit cycling on and off. Allows torch usage when air supply is marginal.
- IMPROVED CABLE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION - Improves cable service life. Decreases heat build up in cable and torch.
- SUPERIOR OUTER CABLE COVER - Durable cover for improved cable life in a harsh environment. Resists breakdown due to exposure to heat produced by gouging.
Arc Gouging Specs
|Carbon Electrode Range||15.9 mm (5/8 in.)||7.9-15.9 mm (5/16-5/8 in.)||7.9-12.7 mm (5/16-1/2 in.)|
|Air Requirement||5.6 bar (80 psi)|
|Flow Rate||850 l/min (30 cfh)|
|Amperage Capacity||450-1250 A|
Arc Gouging Consumables
|Amperage Capacity||Up to 1250 A|