Introducing the next generation air carbon-arc metal removal torch and cable assembly, AirPro X4000. The unique, patent-pending, pneumatically operated upper arm and an air valve design eliminates air leakage through the torch and cable when turned off, making this torch assembly the best in the market.
- Pneumatically operated upper arm for ease of inserting/adjusting the carbon electrode in the torch head assembly
- Rocker switch allowing the insertion/adjustment of the carbon electrode and compressed air on/off
- No air flow through the torch & cable assembly without initiating flow through the rocker switch
- High Impact, heat resistant handle & insulators
- Lower profile & positive grip handles
- Civil Construction
- Heavy Fabrication
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Pipe Construction
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Steel Erectors
Arc Gouging Consumables
3/8 - 5/8 in.
5/16 - 1/2 in.
3/16 - 1/2 in.
4.7 - 12.7 mm
Arc Gouging Specs
|Air Requirement||80 psig (5.6 kg/cm2)|
|Flow Rate||25 cfm (708 l/min)|
|Weight||3.20 kg (7.05 lb)|