The Arcair-Matic N7500 gouging system delivers high productivity for any metal fabrication operation where gouging and welding represents a large portion of the work schedule.
The Arcair-Matic® N7500 Gouging System adds new dimensions of flexibility and control in modern weld preparation. It’s the most advanced air carbon-arc gouging/grooving system in the world. The N7500 System assures improved productivity in the following ways:
- Higher yields of optimum quality end product
- Dramatic reductions of man-hours and process cost
- Expanded areas of applicability
- Remote Pendant providing complete control of the gouging operation where it needs to be .... in the welder/operator hands.
- All functions from determining gouge parameters, start/stop function, travel delay, and the capability to manually feed or retract the electrode in the Torch Head. The welder/operator can view the amperage and voltage during gouging sequence easily while maintaining the electrode on the weld seam that’s being back gouged.
- A single electrode contact shoe assembly accepts the entire range of Arcair® gouging electrodes from 5/16” (7.9 mm) through 3/4” (19.1 mm). The N7500 Torch Head eliminates the necessity of stocking or changing contact shoe assemblies when changing electrode sizes.
- The gouging system uses the Power Supply “contactor” to ensure that the gouging current is only present when the welder/operator presses the “start” button on the Remote Pendant.
- System is easily connected to the various power supplies available in the industry.
- Ensures conformity to pre-determined, pre-selected groove depth and width specifications.
- Welder/Operator can use the “Parameter Guide” option on the Remote Pendant to view the recommended amperage and travel speed once the electrode and gouge depth is chosen.
- A unique “travel delay” function assures excellent groove geometry at the very beginning of the groove. This function eliminates a sloped groove at the beginning of the gouge, eliminating the need for a starting pad.
- No current detect and low voltage functions shut down the system when these conditions are sensed. These functions ensure optimum groove quality and prevent damage to the equipment and work.
- Redesigned Torch Head with extended front end to give the welder/operator better range of viewing during the gouging operation ensuring the electrode is maintained in the correct position to the weld seam.
Arc Gouging Replacement Parts
|Model||Flex-110 VAC||Flex-220 VAC||Rigid-110 VAC||Rigid-220 VAC|
|Arc Gouging Control Module||AGS-1002||AGS-1002||AGS-1002||AGS-1002|
|Arcair Mounting Group||AGS-4172||AGS-4172||AGS-4172||AGS-4172|
|Cable Mounting Assembly||BUG-2975||BUG-2975|
|Master Drive Unit||MPD-1000||MPD-1002||MPD-1000||MPD-1002|
|Track Magnet Devices||GK-165-215||GK-165-215|
|Welding Gun Attachment||GK-165-047-2||GK-165-047-2|
Titan Machine Carriage-6-80 ipm (110 VAC, 60 Hz)
|Weight||27.7 kg (61 lb)|
|Weight||136.1 kg (300 lb)|
Horizontal Rack Bar Assembly
|Weight||2.02 kg (4.47 lb)|
Vertical Rack Bar Assembly
|Weight||1.39 kg (3.06 lb)|