ESAB Offers Hands-On Welding and Cutting Demos at CONEXPO 2020
December 19, 2019
Featured products include new welding and hardfacing filler metals, a portable wire feeder so tough you can literally drag it through the mud and a 22-lb. plasma cutter that slices 1/2-in. steel.
Annapolis Junction, Md. – ESAB Welding & Cutting Products will offer hands-on demonstrations of its products for arc welding, plasma cutting, oxy-acetylene cutting, carbon-arc gouging, exothermic cutting and personal protective equipment at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, March 10 to 14, in Las Vegas. Look for the ESAB Solutions Tour Truck in booth B7719 of the Bronze Lot, which is the outside lot located at the south end of the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition, booth visitors will be able to participate in cutting contests where they can win a Victor® oxy-fuel cutting outfit and other prizes.
ESAB will also showcase its industry-leading portfolio of filler metals, including Dual Shield® self-shielded flux cored wires, ESAB 7018-1 Prime low-hydrogen electrodes in the new 4-lb. VacPac™ vacuum-sealed packages, Atom Arc® and Atom Arc Acclaim low-hydrogen electrodes; Pipeweld cellulosic electrodes and Stoody® hardfacing electrodes.
Featured products available for live-arc demonstrations include:
- The Robust Feed Pro, the first portable wire feeder with an IP44 protection class rating, which means it is protected against water splashes from all directions. Booth visitors will be able to test the Robust Feed Pro using Dual Shield flux cored wire and the Warrior® 500i power source.
- Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® plasma cutters, including the next-generation Cutmaster 40, a 115V – 230V unit that weighs 22 lbs., is rated for cutting ½-in. steel and delivers a 40-amp output at 40 percent duty cycle.
- The new SAVAGE A40 auto-darkening welding helmet, which offers many of the performance benefits of the radical Sentinel™ A50 helmet, including an external grind mode button, at an affordable price.
- Rebel™ welders, including the all-process Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC.
- Renegade™ 300i Stick/TIG inverter, which packs a 300-amp output @ 40% duty cycle in a 33-lb. package.
- Arcair® carbon-arc gouging and Arcair SLICE® exothermic cutting systems. SLICE systems are popular for construction equipment maintenance, as they can help remove frozen pins and worn metal.
- Victor cutting torches and EDGE 2.0 regulators.
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products is a recognized leader in the welding and cutting industry. From time-honored processes in welding and cutting to revolutionary technologies in welding and cutting automation, ESAB’s filler metals, equipment, and accessories bring solutions to customers around the globe. For more information call 1-800-ESAB123.