Constant monitoring. WeldScanner continuously documents welding seams for up to 64 hours of process and conveniently exports the data.
Error analysis. Allows WeldScanner to quickly and easily detect the root cause of errors.
Welding insights. The interactive touchscreen with curve progression clearly displays all your welding parameters.
Durable construction. This rugged build withstands daily use in rough conditions.
Easy to use. WeldScanner is easy to operate and simple to connect to any welding power source.
- Automatically record weld time and consumption values (wire, gas, and energy)
- Calculate heat input by entering the seam length to the device
- Measure welding arc types, including True RMS and Rectified Average Mean Value for square waves
- Calculate arc energy (heat input) using instantaneous values in compliance with ISO 15641 and ISO/TR 18491
- Produce control assistance that conforms to EN 1090
- Measure T 8/5 cooling time without contacting the weld surface
- Measure scope up to 200 kHz