Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
As an industry leader in welding consumables, equipment and cutting systems, ESAB shall:
- Promote safety and environmental protection as core business values in all operations and company activities.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of associates, contractors, visitors and guests at all of our facilities and while engaged in activities on ESAB's behalf.
- Cultivate an EHS culture that fosters engaged, empowered and action-oriented associate behavior.
- Utilize Colfax Business System (CBS) tools to reduce waste and drive Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) continual improvement.
- Be attentive to the Voice of Customer and act as their valued EHS partner, contributing to our shared success.
- Achieve compliance with applicable laws and regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe utilizing world-class EHS management systems.
- Demonstrate safe and environmentally responsible, sustainable behavior across our local and global communities.
- Commit to resource conservation and pollution prevention for our global activities, products and services. Extend a life-cycle philosophy and expectation to our upstream and downstream interested parties.
- Identify, prioritize and mitigate our organization’s risks to safety, occupational health and environmental quality. We will utilize the hierarchy of controls to eliminate or manage safety hazards and environmental impacts to the maximum extent feasible and reasonable.
Revised 11 January 2019