COMPACT, AUTOMATED MACHINE
FOR PLASMA CUTTING AND OXY-FUEL CUTTING
- Rugged, accurate, affordable automated cutting machine
- Enables you to easily produce high quality parts while maximizing material utilization
- Compact design for minimized floor space requirements
- ESAB quality, value and precision made affordable
The compact design of the SGX cutting machine minimizes floor space requirements. One-meter rail increments keep the footprint small to maximize production space.
RUGGED, HIGH PERFORMANCE
Performance and accuracy are assured with a heavy steel beam, precision machined mating surfaces, and linear rail. This rugged design ensures smooth motion, accuracy and long term machine durability. With dual-side, high-speed AC drives and a fast torch lifter, SGX enables higher productivity through rapid cut-to-cut cycle times.
EASY-TO-USE VISION® T5 CNC
Fully integrated with ESAB plasma and oxy-fuel process controls, a built-in process database and an easy-to-use touch screen, the Vision T5® CNC enables simple, automated operation.
SGX can be configured with a wide range of tool stations including oxy-fuel and plasma
SGX offers the flexibility of simple air plasma or precision plasma cutting to suit your needs.
Equipped with ESAB’s m3Plasma* enables precision plasma cutting for a wide range of material types and thicknesses:
- Mild steel up to 50 mm (2 in.)
- Stainless steel up to 25 mm (1 in.)
- Aluminum up to 38 mm (1.5 in.)
The m3 Plasma automatic gas control makes plasma setup quick and easy. The operator simply selects material type and thickness on the Vision T5 CNC touch screen, and all plasma parameters are set automatically.
Cut material thicknesses up to 100 mm (4 in.).
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Easily to install and align with sturdy, fully adjustable rail pedestals for straight and level machine rails
- Perfect rail system alignment with triple machined T-rails that guide the cutting system in the longitudinal axis; a precision drive rack mounted directly to the machined side of the rail provides perfect rail-to-rack alignment
- Increased cutting productivity through 1,000 ipm traverse speed
- Efficient piercing of thicker materials using hi-lo oxy-fuel gas control with ease-on cutting oxygen
- Add the cutting table to suit your needs, the machine can be supplied with a down draft table for dry cutting, or water table for above or under water plasma cutting
- Load and unload material with a fork truck is enabled through low rail design
- Configured with 1.5, 2 and 2.5 m (4, 5, 6 and 8 ft.) cutting widths and 2.5 m (8 ft.) to 14.5 m (48 ft.) cut lengths
(enables cutting of two 6 m/20 ft. long plates)