As the most compact and lightweight welder in its class, Renegade is the definition of a field machine. Three handles make it easy to grab, push, pull, or throw it over your shoulder so you can get to hard-to-reach areas that have limited access.
- Extremely compact and lightweight Renegade weighs in at only 33 - 37 lbs (depending on model) and measures just 18.1" by 7.9" by 12.6" – giving it the smallest footprint, compared to competitors, and simplifying cart manoeuvres when using it as a water-cooled system.
- Easy to carry The three-handle roll cage design lets you either lift with one hand, with both hands, or by crane. If slinging it over your shoulder and going hands-free is ideal, the padded shoulder strap is as comfortable as they come.
- Outstanding power and reach – Run 300 amps at 40% duty cycle with input and welding cables up to 330 ft.
- Extreme multi-voltage capabilities – De gehele Renegade-familie is zowel aan te sluiten op 230V enkelfasige voeding als zowel een driefasige voeding van 208V tot 528V .De machines hebben automatische spanningsdetectie op drie fasen, waardoor deze niet opnieuw bedraad hoeven te worden.
- Impact and drop tests – The composite casing has been designed not only to meet the highest expectations for durability in rough environments, but to exceed them.
- Ready for extreme temperatures – Renegade is designed for extreme conditions, like temperatures up to 130ºF.
- Heavy-duty connectors for coolers and remotes – All parts are robust, reliable, and easy to connect and disconnect, over and over again.
Ease of use.
- Best-in-class weld starts – Soft yet distinct starts, regardless of the process, every time you strike an arc.
- Intuitive interface – The machine’s digital readout display, along with large buttons and controls, make it easy to set parameters and read them from a distance and in any light.
- Cable management – An integrated latch system helps control cables so they can be secured to the machine, making it easy to pack up and go.
- Quick setup – Little training is required with Renegade’s simple setup and easy access to all important settings.
- High-speed machine-to-arc communication – Renegade reads the arc faster than most machines, equating to better control, higher travel speed, a more stable arc, and virtually no spatter in Stick mode.
- Arc starts – Strike the TIG arc using high frequency (HF) start sequence (ET300iP only), which guarantees no tungsten inclusions. Switch to LiftTIG for applications where HF is not permitted.
- Pulse TIG – For TIG welding on thin material, choose the ET 300iP and use the pulse functionality with a frequency of up to 999 Hz for superior arc handling, controlled heat input, and increased travel speed.
- TIG settings – Use the dual-current mode trigger functionality to switch between two output current levels to control the heat input and size of the weld pool. Adjust pre- and post-gas flow easily for protection of the weld and tungsten electrode.
- Extreme flexibility – In mere minutes and without tools, Renegade goes from a water-cooled system hooked up to a cart to an air-cooled portable machine.
- Foot pedal – For TIG applications, the foot pedal keeps both hands free to control the arc and feed the filler metal.
- Automatic voltage detection – No need to rewire every time the machine is plugged in.
- Best-in-class Stick performance – Built-in intelligence that optimizes start and stop performance and controls arc stability.
- Excellent cellulosic performance (E6010 and E6011) – Renegade ES 300i provides higher arc voltage and longer arc length for a soft arc with impeccable starts and stops.
- Arc force – Controls the drop transfer to provide a softer or crisper arc.
- Hot start – Keeps the electrode from sticking to the workpiece.
- Remote control – Two options available. MMA 3 a traditional remote for amperage adjustment. ER 1 complete with digital display, the remote serves up real-time weld settings when working away from the power source.
TWO DYNAMIC MODELS.
The Renegade family has two models: ES 300i for Stick (left), and ET 300iP for HF TIG applications and Stick - available with and without a water cooler (middle and right).
* Compatible with Renegade ES 300i, ET 300i and ET 300iP machines with serial number over 815-xxx