Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Carbon Arc Gouging
- Exothermic Cutting
- Underwater Cutting / Welding
- Welding Carbon Products
- Chemical Aids
Professional Angle-Arc K4000
Arcair Professional Angle-Arc® K4000 is part of the manual gouging torch & cable assemblies offered by the industry leader in the air carbon-arc products. It's the most copied manual gouging torch & cable in the world.
- IMPROVED TORCH AIR FLOW - More efficient use of air supply. Improved metal removal.
- FOUR HOLE HEAD ASSEMBLY - Optimizes air flow to the arc. Efficiently cleans slag from groove edge.
- AIR ASSIST POSITIVE AIR SHUT-OFF - Minimizes air supply unit cycling on and off. Allows torch usage when air supply is marginal.
- IMPROVED CABLE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION - Improves cable service life. Decreases heat build up in cable and torch.
- SUPERIOR OUTER CABLE COVER - Durable cover for improved cable life in a harsh environment. Resists breakdown due to exposure to heat produced by gouging.
- INSULATED CONNECTION BOOT & HOOK-UP KIT - Makes for easy torch hook-up. Virtually eliminates the possibility of arcing when contacting electrically hot parts.