Designed for gas distribution/pipeline systems, the ESL4 line regulator improves upon previous Victor® regulators with added EDGE benefits including the ergonomic, color coded adjusting knob and updated gauges.
- 4 port forged brass body
- High strength Zinc-Aluminum housing cap
- 2.5" gauge with updated artwork
- Color-coded SLAM™ impact absorbing safety knob
- For inlet pressures up to 350 psig (3000 psig for Oxygen and Inerts)
- Meets or exceeds CGA E-4 and UL 252 industry standards
With the Victor Professional EDGE Series Regulators, Victor continues to offer the safest, most reliable and highest quality gas control technology, giving you more value for your purchase. In addition, standardized designs and components throughout the EDGE family greatly simplify regulator service and repair.
All Victor EDGE Regulators and Flow Gauges are:
1. Easy to use - The EDGE Series regulators have easy to read gauges with enhanced graphics, color-coded knobs for quick gas identification, and offer more natural and safer hand/body positioning for adjusting delivery pressure.
2. Durable and compact - The advanced design makes them some of the most compact industrial regulators available on the market. Construction materials have been carefully chosen for optimum durability, including a forged brass body, stainless steel bolts, and a regulator housing cap constructed of a zinc-aluminum alloy which has nearly twice the yield strength of brass.
3. Designed for performance - Outperforming traditional designs, Victor Professional EDGE Series regulators offer a more consistent flow performance over a wide range of cylinder pressures.
4. Unmatched for safety - The EDGE Series regulators meet or exceed industry standards, passing the most stringent compliance testing. All EDGE regulators feature SLAM™ (Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism) technology built into the adjusting knob, providing additional strength, safety and protection of the regulator internals. Passes all CGA E-4 compliance testing, Heated Oxygen Impact Test, and requirements of the UL 252 Standard for Compressed Gas Regulators.
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Light Fabrication