Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Steel Industry Products (SIP)
- Gas Control
- Safety Accessories
- Cutting Machines
Victor Combination Torch
The Victor Combination Torch is a two-piece torch that incorporates innovative handle and cutting attachment designs that offer better ergonomics, a clearer view of the cutting path, visual cues for easier use and enhanced safety.
The torch features a contoured, high-strength alloy torch handle that fits naturally in most operators’ hands. While lighter than a brass handle, the handle better resists abuse, and balances well when hoses and attachments are connected.
Welding shanks accept Victor style consumables and are suitable for use with both propane and acetylene.
- Non-slip handle is ergonomic and comfortable, easing stress on the hand
- Comprehensive range of welding and heating nozzles for acetylene and propane
- Knobs are contoured and spaced further apart for easy adjustment and colour coded with increase/decrease labels
- In-line stainless tubes for better visibility and reduced profile
- Forged brass body and stainless steel valves for extended operational life and increased safety
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Light Fabrication