Tweco ArcMaster 401S
Designed for industrial use; the ArcMaster range is lightweight for portability from job site to job site. The compact size ensures the minimum footprint in the shop where space is limited and suits well for use with 4, 6, or 8 pack racks. The ArcMaster's metal design with lifting handle guarantees durability and portability in the most rugged environments.
Process Capabilities: STICK (SMAW), Lift TIG (GTAW), Air Carbon Arc Gouging (CAG) STICK
- Adjustable Hot Start Control for optimum STICK electrode starting.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode welding performance.
- Optimized Selection Modes for E6010 V-up /V-down and E7018 Electrodes.
- Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency
- Special Arc Gouging Mode for optimum air carbon arc gouging.
- Leading MICOR Technology: Enables use of longer primary cables, reduces power consumption, reduces weight and size while delivering exceptional welding performance in all processes.
- Best In Class Performance: Welding process controlled by six Micro-controllers monitoring current and voltage at 1.5 million times per second, delivering perfectly smooth, stable arc characteristics.
- Multi-Voltage Input: Accepts 208-230/400/460 VAC, 1 or 3 Phase, 50 or 60 Hertz with no mechanical changeover.
- Leading Power Efficiency: Up to 25% power savings vs. traditional inverter designs.
- Designed and Built Tough: Ready for extreme use.
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability
- Remote Receptacle Fitted: Allows remote devices to be connected for controlling amperage and output contactor.
- Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 46 lbs.
- IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
- Standards Compliant Voltage Reduction Device (VRD): Reduces OCV when the power supply is not in use to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Air Carbon Gouging
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)