Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody SOS 309L
Stoodys "SOS" wires offer the productivity and efficiencies of continuous welding wire and the convenience and low cost of open arc (gas-less) welding. Welding can be done indoors or outdoors - even in moderate wind or draft conditions. Weldability is excellent, producing weld deposits that are sound and clean with flat to slightly convex bead shape.
- Stoody® "SOS" wire deposits have lower percentage of penetration than GMAW deposits at the same current levels which means less dilution and distortion.
- Stoody® "SOS" wires can be used as a direct replacement for solid stainless wires or electrodes of the same grade both in fabricating and overlay applications.
- Stoody®s "SOS" wires do not require specialized equipment.
- For best results, a contant voltage, direct current power source is recommended.