Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody StoodCor 136-O
STOODCOR 136 is an erosion and corrosion resistant alloy with complex carbide design well suited for hardfacing and cladding applications where erosion and corrosion are of equal concern. The ability of STOODCOR 136 to resist high abrasion in a corrosive environment makes the alloy optimal for hardfacing and cladding pipe, plate and vessels.
- Optimal performance alloy for application where erosion and corrosion are of equal concern.
- Complex carbide deposit producing chromium and fine primary carbides in an austenitic matrix.