Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody SA Nicromang-O
Nicromang deposit is a typical 13 - 16% manganese steel alloy with additions of chromium and nickel to improve its weldability and physical properties. It is primarily used for build up, repair, and joining of manganese steels.
- Deposit thickness is unlimited. Nicromang can be flame cut without difficulty and it work hardens significantly under impact. Nicromang and SA Nicromang are interchangeable names for the same product.
- Nicromang-G is a gas shielded version of 1/16" diameter Nicromang wire.