Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody CP-2000 is designed to produce a high concentration of uniformly distributed small primary chromium carbides in an austenitic matrix. The formulation is optimized for superior weldability in single and multiple layer applications. CP-2000 exhibits improved wear resistance and toughness over conventional chromium carbide alloys.
- Superior weldability in single and multiple layer applications.
- Alloy exhibits improved wear resistance and toughness over conventional chromium carbine alloys.
- Can be utilized in hot wear applications up to 900°F (482°C)