Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Specialty Alloys
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 965-O is a general purpose hardfacing alloy offering a good balance of impact and abrasion resistance. Can be applied to carbon, low alloy and manganese steel. Applications would include both metal-to-metal and metal-to-earth.
- Offers good balance between impact and abrasion resistance.
- Applications would include metal-to-metal and metal-to-earth
- Deposits are martensitic, forgeable, and not readily machinable
- Can be applied to carbon, low alloy, and manganese steel.