Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 134 deposit is a high chromium-iron alloy recommended for applications subject to severe abrasion, moderate impact, and high compressive loads. It can be deposited on carbon, low alloy, and manganese steel.
- Deposits are normally limited to two layers, develop cross checks, and are not machinable or forgeable. It can be used in hot wear applications up to 900F.