Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 133 deposits offer good resistance to corrosion, heat and galling and can be applied in multiple layers crack free. Deposits are machinable with carbide tools and will polish to a mirror finish in service. It can be applied to carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels.
- It is recommended for parts where a low coefficient of friction is desirable and where cross checking is undesirable.
- The 1/16" & 3/32" diameter Stoody 133 can be applied in a twin arc spray operation, producing a thermal spray coating with an excelllent balance of abrasion and corrosion resistance.