Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 131 is recommended for parts where a low coefficient of friction and minimum cross checking are desirable. Deposits provide excellent bearing surfaces on friction type guides and cement mill gudgeons. It can be applied to carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels.
- Deposits are not machinable or forgeable. It is generally limited to 2 passes, although multiple layers can be applied with proper procedure (fast travel and preheat control).