Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 120 deposit is a high manganese alloy for applications involving wear and severe impact.
- Deposits are austenitic whether applied to carbon steel or manganese steel.
- Stoody® 120 deposits work harden, are non-magnetic, are are machinable with carbide tools, and can be flame cut.