Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 117 deposit consists of uniformly dispersed chromium carbides in a semi-austenitic matrix that provides a deposit with good impact, abrasion, and anti-galling properties. It develops a light crosschecking patter which allows this material to be applied in multiple layers without difficulty.
- It is frequently used as both a build-up and hardfacing alloy on carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels.
- Weldability is very good and deposits are not machinable.