Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
STOODY 110, 110-G, 110-O, 110-MC
Stoody 110 deposit is a modified chromium, high manganese steel used in the rebuilding of manganese steel parts subject to severe impact loading. This material offers good toughness and wear resistance, and is sometimes used as the final hardfacing layer in extreme impact situations.
- Deposits cannot be flame cut but are machinable with carbide tools, are non-magnetic, and are not recommended for cast iron.
- It can be used on carbon, low alloy, and manganese steels.
- It also offers cavitation resistance in fluid component applications.
- Stoody® 110 MC, G, and O are metal cored wires, producing a very light slag covering, causing no interference in multi-layer welding.