Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody 102 deposit has a composition and physical properties that are similar to those of H-12 tool steel. Weldability is very good and the wire can be applied out-of-position. Stoody 102 requires carbide tools for machining. It is good for hot wear applications up to 1100F.
- Multiple layers can be applied without difficulty when proper preheat and interpass temperatures are maintained.