Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
Stoody 101HWP is a chromium carbide alloy designed to generate primary carbides in the first layer. 101HWP exhibits superior wear in both single and double layer overlays in one or two layer wear plates. The alloy is optimized for superior weldability for weave and stringer bead deposits on plate.
- Formulation developed to exhibit superior wear resistance in both single and double layer overlays in one or two layer wear plates.
- Optimized for superior weldability for weave and stringer bead deposits on plate.