Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
Stoody SA Super 20
SA Super 20 deposit is a very highly alloyed chromium-tungsten-moly-iron used for service involving very severe abrasive conditions and hot wear up to 1100F.
- The abrasion resistance of this alloy approaches that of a tungsten carbide and thus has been given the name "the poor mans tungsten carbide".