Origo Mig 4002c, 5002cw, 6502c
The multi-process Origo™ MIG power sources provide substantially improved arc welding performance and higher productivity for robotic and semi-automatic applications.
The Origo MIG power sources are designed to integrate with ESAB’s industry-leading WeldCloud™ online data management platform via Wi-Fi, mobile cellular or hard-wired Ethernet communication.
- Origo MIG multi-voltage (230/460/575V 3 ph) power sources operate with all Origo Feed and Aristo™ Feed wire feeders.
- Simple functionality in the most Advanced Synergic Multi-Process welding system you can buy
- Large wheels, sturdy lifting eyelets, and undercarriage make the unit easy to move around
- Auxiliary 115 VAC standard on select models
- Origo MIG 4002c, 5002cw, and 6502c are sturdy and robust switching converter (chopper) power sources intended for heavy duty applications, with the energy efficiency of an inverter
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Offshore Oil
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry