AGW1 and AGW2
Single-side & Double-side tank welder
- Self-propelled, 3 oclock welding equipment primarily developed for on-site erection of large storage tanks, silos, blast furnaces and similar cylindrical objects.
- Available as single-side and double-side versions.
- Designed to travel along the top edge of the tank shell.
- With the double-side version, the operator rides in a cabin where he supervises and controls the welding process with the control panel within easy reach.
- The cabin, whose floor level under the carriage is variable to suit the height of the plate, is built as a cage to give the operator maximum safety and comfort.
- The cage can be covered by curtains for protection against weather.
- The cabin on the double-side version is equipped with step ladders and a joining bridge at the top for operators to climb aboard.
- The bridge has guard rails for operator safety.