Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Designed for both Single (AC or DC) and Tandem (DC/ AC or AC/AC) wire welding in parallel or almost parallel joints, ranging in width from 0.71 in. and in depth down to 13.8 in.
The HNG Multi meets the demands for a fully automatic welding process with accurate controlling of all parameters for reduced welding times and perfect weld metal when welding high-tensile material. HNG Multi is suitable for continuous operation under heavy conditions -with preheated welding objects still maintaining the same high precision and wear characteristics.
- Continuous double-sided joint tracking gives a high reliability at shift overlap
- Continuous measuring of joint width
- Short-circuit protected, welding head - workpiece
- Automatic positioning.
- Possible to weld up to 1.97 in. joint width
- Air-cooled torch
- Reliable and uniform high weld quality
- High productivity
- Minimum of supplementary work