Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
Miggytrac B501 is a compact, universal battery-driven tractor that can easily mechanize your GMAW process and thermal cutting applications where weaving is not required.
Miggytrac's true 4-wheel drive and high-friction wheels guarantee stable movement and operation of the tractor. The carriage follows the weld joint using guide wheels that adjust to allow the unit to drive itself against the workpiece.
Ideal for use with ESAB's GMAW power sources and feeders. A standard ESAB welding torch can quickly attach to the unit.
- Quick set up and easy-to-use
- Constant travel speed
- Forward and backward movement
- Compatible battery system with LED indicated battery charge level
- Operating time up to 8h
- Capable of welding on inclined surfaces up to 45°
- Bridge Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry
- Structural Steel Fabrication