Highly stabilized manipulation of welding torches with optimized welding results
- Rigid legs supported by encoder-controlled DC-driven bogie carriages as well as a cross beam to ensure uniform, stable welding speed.
- The gantry beam is equipped with guides and a rack on one or both sides for motorized welding carriages.
- The well-proven A6 welding heads are mounted on heavy- duty slides with comprehensive working strokes to obtain good access to the workpieces.
- Incorporates the A2-A6 process controller PEK, equipped with GMH automatic joint tracking to control the vertical and horizontal axes.
- Submerged arc welding (SAW) is the ideal method for the applications intended for this station.
- The flux handling equipment can be operated conveniently, without time-wasting interruptions. At the same time as flux consumption is reduced, the workplace is kept clean and free from flux spillage.
- The welding heads can be turned a180 degrees for welding in both X-directions as well as 90 degrees for welding in Y-direction across the beam.
- A large number of positioning axes permit flexible welding production.